Updates

Weekend





This weekend I decided to wear a dress to embrace the warm weather! :) It was a white plaited Marni dress adorned with cute little watercolor teardrops. I also made a spontaneous visit to the hair salon and chopped off my damaged and dying hair! I went for the Kiko Mizuhara look but I know it won't ever look as good as hers... 
Outfit: 
Dress: Marni
Tights: Mom's Closet
Jacket: Pink Tiger
Boots: Under & Over


Bracelet: Monday Edition (bought at boy +)
Clutch: 202 Factory (bought at Looktique Café Flea Market)


Ruby laying on all my stuff.



Bracelet details! (Just figured out that the pearls are real!)




White Shirt: 고속터미널
Bracelet: Monday Edition
Bag: Acne Studios
Jeans: Zara



Looktique Cafe - Apgujeong Rodeo
Address:  서울시 강남구 신사동 663-13 룩티크 빌딩 
There was a small flea market for a few Korean brands inside the cafe so my dad and I decided to take a look around! I also ended up drinking the Super Green Juice that I've been wanting to try out! (My dad opted out of the healthy drink by ordering an Expresso)



Looktique Super Green Juice: 
Kale + Apple + Celery + Spinach + Romaine + Lemon + Cucumber
This tasted really good.. so I'm planning on asking for a juicer to make my own!


Took a sneaky shot of model Soyoung (?) I follow her on Instagram so I recognized her face and she's so pretty! (This is not at all creepy)


Right after my haircut at Hyatt Hotel!
Outfit:
White blouse: 고속터미널
Faux Leopard Jacket: Tobi.com
Jeans: Low Classic
Boots: Under & Over
Bag: Givenchy



Outfit details from the car!


2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.