Updates

Anastasia the Russian Chic





I kind of forced my friend Anastasia to let me put makeup on her.. but in the end it turned out well! I was going for a darker, plum/burgundy fall look and I feel like it turned out pretty well! 
I'm still such an amateur when it comes to anything related to makeup so please don't judge me because I know I'm not the best. Anastasia has extremely gorgeous, green eyes that are so easy to work with unlike my small Asian eyes, so I enjoy doing makeovers on her once in a while. I know she hates it but she just lets me do it anyway ;) Love you Ana! You are a lovely Russian hahaha 

Products Used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo: 30 Pomegranate Punk
Naked Palette: Toasted + Creep
Stila Liquid Eyliner: Brown
Mac Sheertone Blush: Peaches
Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick: 5 Plum Burgundy (짙은 플럼 버건디) 
Sonia Kashuk BB Cream
Benefit Watt's Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.