Updates

Spending the Day with Gia ✯


 Gia came over today and we went out straight away to 서래마을 to go cafe hopping (which is one of my new hobbies now) and we ate a variety of delicious snacks!
We went to "Merci" the cafe featured on my blog a few days ago, and had a red-bean-shaved-ice dessert? or "팥빙수." We had the strawberry flavor, which is something new for me since i never stray from the original, but it tasted marvelous! We sat beside the street, so the sun melted it away until it was a pool of pink ice.(We ate it anyway) Here's a bunch of pictures from today! Enjoy!







Gia has been/and will be one of my closest friends here at SFS. We really got to know each other during fourth grade, where we did lots of things together in and out of school, and were basically just like best friends! She is one of the most genuine, kind-hearted, talented person from the people i know, and I can always count on her to make me feel really happy, and good about myself! :) I love you Gia~ 






Oriental Mood


Coffee Maeul




The 2nd Floor of "Cafe Mael" that looks over the streets! Lovely little AC'd room! :*

Iced Mango +Apple+Green Tea!

Gia is too cute :*


Gia's uncles restaurant called "Maurina"


The interior of the place was phenomenal! Great layout~


Penne Pasta

French Onion Soup
 
Banana/Nutella Crepe! SO GOOD REALLY THIS IS HEAVEN


 


Outfit:
Shirt: 고속터미널 
Pants: 이대
Shoes: ALDO
Bag: ZARA HONG KONG:n




By the way, Gia has a Youtube channel! Check her out here: youtube.com/vloggerfulgia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.